At R3, our #1 concern is your health.
There's No Preset Package to be forced onto you.
There's No Hard-sell of Products.
The treatments are Based on the Findings and Goals, set by both the patient and therapist to build a unique treatment and treatment routine for you.
JONATHAN LEUNG RMT, HBSc
- Swedish massage (relaxation)
- Deep tissue massage
- Muscle energy techniques
- Sports massage
- Combo Acupuncture/Massage
- Neurokintetic Therapy
Registered Massage Therapist (CMTO)
- Sutherland-Chan Graduate
Honours Bachelor of Science
- Human Biology (University of Toronto)
Contemporary Medical Acupuncture
- (McMaster University)
Massage Therapist of the Toronto Marlies Hockey Club
- Neurokinetic Therapy Level 1 & 2
- Kinesiotape Canada (KT1)
- Advanced assessment and treatment of NHL players with Dr Mike Prebeg (DC)
- Foundations of Functional Assessment with Dr. Mike Prebeg (DC)
- Lumbosacral Manipulative Techniques
Professional development outlook
- SMT (Sport massage therapy) certification
- CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist) certification
- FMS/SFMA certification
Jonathan is a graduate of the Sutherland-Chan School and Teaching clinic, along with holding a Honours Bachelor of science from the University of Toronto. As a Registered Massage Therapist, Jonathan strives to be among the best in the therapeutic massage/soft tissue treatments through his diligence and attention to detail. His style of treatment varies depending on the needs and requirements of the patient, but can be described as effective, muscle engaging, meant for lasting effects.
Jonathan has worked in various demographics, from business executives to professional athletes and from children to seniors. All are welcome.
Jonathan has a passion for treating sport-related ailments and is the current RMT for the Toronto Marlies Hockey Club (affiliate of the Toronto Maple Leafs)